Find More Pictures on Facebook
Hair Braiding - Braids Touch up - Hair Take down
- African Hiar Braiding Services
Open 7 Days a Week
- Your satisfaction is our main concern!
We have a team of professional braiders to advice and treat you as you deserve. We offer a top quality work at affordable price and always work with our customers in this though economy time. You can expect more from GLORIA Hair Braiding because our highly trained professional braiders will exceed your expectation.
- Some of our specialities including:
- Micro braids, Kinky twist, Weaves extensions, Corn rows, French braids, Box Braids, Invisible Braids, Casamas Braids, Design Cornrows, invisible, individual, Pixies, Flat twist, fish tails, Sew & Weaves Cork Screw, Pixie Braids, Silky Braids, Dread Locks, Senegalese Twists, Fish braids, Bob Braids, Gel Twist, Tree Braids..
- We have more than 100+ Styles for Ladies, Men and Children to choose from.
We really appreciate your business and looking forward to serve you.
May God bless you.
Gloria Hair Braids Direction
9786 Center Street
manassas va 20110
Tips & Blogs
Hair Care Tips
- Whether you use shampoo,
color conditioner or treatment:
- Rinse your hair with plenty of water and make sure the water is not too hot because excess heat may cause dryness.
- Rinse shampoo out of your hair thoroughly and wash and condition it well after swimming in a chlorine filled pool
- Use an oil sheen and spray on your roots and braids to keep them from drying out.
- And remember, most oil sheens give your hair a healthy and glowing look.
- Get your hair trimmed at least every three months to prevent split ends from damaging the balance of the hair shaft.
- Protect relaxed and color-treated hair from the damaging rays of the sun by using a moisturizer with sunscreen protection.
- Always follow the manufacturer's directions when using hair care products to achieve the best results.
- Confidence is everything, so be comfortable with your hair and wear your style with dignity.