Find More Pictures on Facebook
GLORIA Professional African Hair Braiding Shop
- Braids Weaves Take down Touch up
- GLORIA AFRICAN HAIR BRAIDING in MANASSAS VA offers African American hair styles and services including: hair extensions, African hair braiding, dreadlocks, hair sewing, back braids, Senegalese twists, corn rows, Ghana braids, Bandana braids, and much more! With over 15 years of experience, this hair braiding salon is number one in the area for African American braiding hairstyles.
- Some of our speciality include Hair Extensions Clients can achieve long, voluminous hair with natural hair extensions. Using natural hair, Gloria African Hair Braiding weaves hair extensions into natural hair to increase hair length and/or volume. Hair extensions can be styled and groomed just like natural hair.
- Community Place for Hair Braiding Gloria braiding salon offers many different styles of African hair braiding. Their expert stylists are familiar with all the many chic styles available.
Gloria Hair Braids Direction
9786 Center Street
manassas va 20110
Tips & Blogs
Hair Care Tips
- Whether you use shampoo,
color conditioner or treatment:
- Rinse your hair with plenty of water and make sure the water is not too hot because excess heat may cause dryness.
- Rinse shampoo out of your hair thoroughly and wash and condition it well after swimming in a chlorine filled pool
- Use an oil sheen and spray on your roots and braids to keep them from drying out.
- And remember, most oil sheens give your hair a healthy and glowing look.
- Get your hair trimmed at least every three months to prevent split ends from damaging the balance of the hair shaft.
- Protect relaxed and color-treated hair from the damaging rays of the sun by using a moisturizer with sunscreen protection.
- Always follow the manufacturer's directions when using hair care products to achieve the best results.
- Confidence is everything, so be comfortable with your hair and wear your style with dignity.